Friday, August 31, 2007

Lexington love

I'm back!! and it feels really good. :) I arrived back in Lexington this afternoon and did some unpacking/rearranging/waiting for the cable guy to show up and hook up my television and internet. Well, he still wasn't here by 6, so Jenny and I went to dinner and then came back when he called us at 7 to let us know he was on his way. An hour and wonderful high-speed internet later, we headed over to Alice's house for a little hanging out fun.

Today was a great day. I was reminded of why I love being here while Jenny, Alice, and I were sitting on Alice's deck staring up at the sky. It's so great to be able to go meet a friend who lives less than 10 minutes away...and most of my friends do!! And then we just sit outside and talk and laugh and share stories. Even our trip to Walmart, though normal, was exciting.

I love Lexington because I love the way we live here. I love sitting under the stars and talking about plans. I love that I can be at my best friends' houses/apartments in under five minutes flat. I love how silly grocery shopping can be.

I love this life. :)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I am excited for you! Enjoy senior year!

:) Yay for Abri...

I really am happy for you!