Friday, January 11, 2008

Breaking News!!!

Va. Attorney General supports ADV churches

That's right, folks.  Remember my three article series?  Yup, the Va. Attorney General just said that the Virginia Division Statute is valid.

I'm going to go bask in the sun.  Check out some of the comments on the article, too.  They're fantastic.

Rush Week is nearly over!  Time to return to normal, and we get our babies tonight!  I've some really interesting discussions this week in class.  I'm going to try to be better at keeping a blog this term and writing about things that I'm learning and am interested in.  Issues to look forward to include:
  • Latin American environmental history
  • Ethics of journalism
  • Copy editing
  • Working in a newsroom
  • Macroeconomic theory
  • Waiting for graduate school applications
  • What to do with my life if I don't get into graduate school
  • Continuing coverage of the ADV vs. TEC situation
  • Commentary on the book of Acts, which we are studying in my small group
  • Updates on my PhoenixSong stories
Hopefully this will actually happen ;)

No comments: