Sunday, July 13, 2008

Theological worldview?

I found this quiz to be very interesting, especially in light of the fact that I've been visiting a Methodist church in Williamsburg, haha, and I've never before really attended one.  Though, the description for Wesleyan theology here is pretty much accurate for me.  So I guess this is accurate?

I do find it funny that I'm 50% Roman Catholic and 50% Charismatic/Pentecostal.




What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan

You are an evangelical in the Wesleyan tradition. You believe that God's grace enables you to choose to believe in him, even though you yourself are totally depraved. The gift of the Holy Spirit gives you assurance of your salvation, and he also enables you to live the life of obedience to which God has called us. You are influenced heavly by John Wesley and the Methodists.


Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan


96%

Fundamentalist


82%

Emergent/Postmodern


71%

Neo orthodox


64%

Reformed Evangelical


64%

Roman Catholic


50%

Charismatic/Pentecostal


50%

Classical Liberal


39%

Modern Liberal


29%


1 comment:

Vicky M said...

I was also Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan, similar but a little different than your breakdown.