Saturday, August 30, 2008

Chapter 13

For anyone who reads my blog for my fanfiction updates, this is for YOU!  Chapter 13 is finally up.  I know that it has been 8 months.  I know that I could have spent all the time writing my blog this year writing "Heart of Gold" (actually, the story has approached novel length, so I might start referring to it as Heart of Gold instead).  I greatly apologize for that.  BUT I promise that you will like the chapter.

Some highlights to whet your appetite:
  • Liam and Aislinn decide to do something new
  • We finally find out what Christopher Devon is so afraid about
  • Regulus and Lily decorate the office for Christmas (note: this shows you what month it was when I started writing the chapter, haha)
  • Regulus feels mortal peril ... three times
  • Regulus gets into a tiff
Go read.  :)  And review!

No comments: